Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program aims to nurture digital entrepreneurship and create opportunities in Kaduna State by equipping entrepreneurs with the skills and knowledge required to start and grow their digital enterprises. The program provides training, mentorship, peer learning and access to partnerships and investors to innovative entrepreneurs. Participants in the program will be guided and nurtured through a series of activities designed to help idea stage and young entrepreneurs find their footing and grow.
What The Program Offers
Coaching and Mentorship
Hands-on support from business advisors and experienced entrepreneurs.
Immersive learning, tools, resources, networking opportunities and and access to renown entrepreneurship experts.
Opportunity to develop communications, negotiations and other essential soft skills
Accountability sessions with fellow participants
Child care facility for parents.
- Age: Participant must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years
- Location: Participant must be resident in Kaduna State for the duration of the programme.
- Availability: Participant must be available to attend classes without interruption for the duration of the programme
- English Proficiency: Participant must demonstrate ability to read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
- For “Female-Only Cohort:” Open to women participants only.
- Be available for the full duration of the training (6 months)
- Ensure that you attend all classes and participate in all group work and assignments
- Make use and learn from the online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Spend 1-2 hours daily practicing what has been learnt in the classrooms.
- Come with an open mind and be willing to learn from others and collaborate
Participants of the programme will benefit from the following:
- Digital skills training from well seasoned instructors
- Hands-on practical sessions to ensure that participants understand the streams
- Guest lectures from Industry experts in the chosen streams
- Training on soft skills required in the digital marketplace
- Access to Click-On Kaduna Digital Skills Programme online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Internship opportunities for top performing participants
- Opportunity to network with experts in their chosen streams
- Registration on local and global freelancing platforms and opportunity to access online work.
For more information, visit the official website of the Kaduna Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program